*goodness list. sacred life.
I am in this really great space of paring back, simplifying and wanting to bring in more wholesome things into my daily life. Here are some wares and products that put a smile on my face! here are a few items to start.
1. klean kanteen! i had one gifted to me and i have to tell you this little insulated vessel is the best! it literally keeps ice cold for over 12 hours! when you are deep in the woods or on a long road trip – it is so nice to always have ice for my water! ps. it is insulated, so warm beverages…..same result!
2. my bathroom cabinet is lined with amber bottles. the last few years i have really tried to find products that are clean, whole and filled with goodness rather than heavy oils and bad crap in them. one of my favorite sources is divine life perfume. i found ragna’s goodness through facebook a few years ago. i use her face serum it is clean and it has cleared my face up! it seems weird that it works because it is an oil, but my face has never been better and at almost 48 years, my face was craving it. I also use her dharma rose botanical mist and the artisan soaps. seriously goodness in a bottle, or bar!
3. soapwalla products are like happyland! i love her lip locked. it makes my lips feel like bit of heaven! and the deodorant cream, well it is just some good shit! go see what else she has cooking in the kitchen.
4. yerba prima skin brush. i am in love with this! have you ever brushed your skin before a shower! it is a little slice of heaven. i am feeling so organic and hippy-ish just saying that. these clean and revitalize your skin. sloughing off dead skin cells and working on circulation. also good for the lymph’s! our little lymph’s need cleaning too! just looking ofr a nice oil to use after the shower!
5. lemon and limes, slice – dice – and add to any water or bubbly waters for a quick tasty pick me up. i am trying to stay off the diet soda train and this is such a simple way to get the kick of carbonation with a splash of taste.
it’s the little things people! shine. shine. shine.